Youll Never Worry About Cholesterol After This
Video Description: Doctor explains why cholesterol is absolutely necessary for your heart, brain and overall health and how to lower your risk of a heart attack. Have you ever wondered if you should take a statin or what your bloodwork means? Understand why your cholesterol levels are far less important than some other factors like triglycerides, VLDL and HDL. See if you need to worry about LDL too.
More Resources on the Truth About Cholesterol and Saturated Fat:
- [Book] The Great Cholesterol Myth, Revised and Expanded: Why Lowering Your Cholesterol Won’t Prevent Heart Disease–and the Statin-Free Plan That Will
- Statins Don’t Save Lives in People Without Heart Disease
- Healthy Fats: What You Need to Know
- 8 Reasons Saturated Fat Is Good For You
- The Difference Between Saturated and Unsaturated Fats: Are Fats Good or Bad?
- The Diet-Heart Myth: Cholesterol and Saturated Fat Are Not the Enemy
- The Diet-Heart Myth: Why Everyone Should Know Their LDL Particle Number
- Credit Suisse Research Backs Low Carb/High Fat Diet Change
- Everything You Thought You Knew About Cholesterol Is Wrong
- New Research Confirms We Got Cholesterol All Wrong (2018)